Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Friday 2, 2012


It was a boring day for me. I was just sitting at home doing nothing, in my computer, and looking at my parents faces. I was doing laundry also and cleaning the house. The night came and we went to the contemporary hotel at disney to visit a friend of my father. He came to vacation for only 3 days with his wife and kids and had just arrived from the airport, so he invited us for dinner to see him. It was 9:30 pm and all the restaurants in the 4th floor were closed, so we went to the restaurant in the 1st floor that it was open until 11:00 pm. We went inside, sat in the table, looked at the menu, and ordered what we liked. The majority us in the table ordered pasta including me and the others, well, they ordered meat with potatoes. When everybody finished ordering their foods, we started talking to get to know each other and know a little bit of everyone. The food came and I started eating my pasta, and it was delicious a bit spicy, but delicious. We finished eating, paid the ticket, said our good byes, and everyone went home including me and my family. Even though my day was boring, my night was fun and interesting. Always have fun no matter what.!

No comments:

Post a Comment