Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mardi Gra Parade Day


I was so excited when my parents told me that we were going to the mardi gra parade in universal studios. I waited for many years and said " one day I will go to this parade and have so much fun" and it did happened. First we went to the park it was like three o'clock and it was a very hot day for me. We entered the park and everyone in their were dressed up normal with their beads and hats for the event. We rode all the attractions in the park and I was tired and hungry, so we kept walking. Finally we stopped and entered a store that sells mardi gra accessories because my father had to use the men's room. Me and my mom wanted to buy something in the store because we only necklaces, so we bought masks with light. It was six o'clock, so we entered this hamburger place that only serves hamburgers and a variety of sodas like vanilla coca-cola, orange sprite, vanilla sprite, grape coca-cola, etc. The hamburgers there were delicious, it was different from other hamburgers and there was a salad bar were I put all lettuce and tomatoes I want in the hamburger. When we finished eating we sat on the side walk were the parade was going to be. It was eight o'clock and the parade started, it was so beautiful that I recorded it all. Beads thrown at you collect them, confetti being pop out by surprise, beautiful floats passing around, people dressed up in the spirit of mardi gra, music put into load volume, and even drunk people were fascinating too. It's a wonderful experience that everyone should have in their memories and enjoy it with the family. ! CATCH THE BEADS, THE MUSIC, AND THE SPIRIT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad your dream came true.

    Professor Cunningham

    ReplyDelete